Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Week Forty-Eight: 2007 - Mello


So what has changed for Mello since 2007? A whole hell of a lot. But I've come to realize that the more things change, the more they stay the same. I don't have time (or talent?) to wax poetic like our friend Al Bruno, but I sure don't mind slapping together some "then and now" photos.

1 - Did you know that Al and I got married? Happy 5 year anniversary, sweetheart!
2 - Trov makes for a really awkward prom date.
3 - PJ sure knows how to woo a girl with shots from ice-animal's posteriors.

Check out the hilarious font I used!

-Mello

2 comments:

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Did you plan this?

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I consciously did. I remember taking a wedding picture with Al, A prom picture with Trov and a Shot picture with Pj. It so turned out that I did it again the next year. I guess If i'm still alive to see New Year 2009 it'll be some type of tradition I'll have to upkeep!

<3Mello