Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week Forty-Two: Least Favorite Cartoon Character - Melissa


This week is titled Finally.

I cant tell you how many times the words "I hate Space Ghost" have come out of my mouth over the years. I absolutely despise him and his stupid talk show; Coast to Coast. I hate his stupid friends, the grasshopper and the alien-robot dude.

This picture is Space Ghost's funeral. It's in the studio and the grasshopper took his spot at the desk as the host of the stupid show.

-Big Mel

3 comments:

mello! said...

Oh my god I used to love Space Ghost Coast to Coast in High School!!! I love that galactic mantis.

JOHNNY ZITO said...

I hate that you hate Space Ghost...

I'm not sure if you know this but your gag is very similar to the Coast to Coast show's humor.

said...

yes, Melissa. So in a sense YOU LOVE THAT SHOW!
AWESOME!
WELCOME ABOARD!