Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week Thirty-Five: Germs - Chris

The topic made me think of biological warfare, and I decided to try to emulate medieval depictions of the Apocalypse. It's a pretty pathetic effort now that I go back and compare it to the works that inspire it, but I bet those guys didn't do it all in one sitting.

Apart from medieval artists, the content of this submission was also probably greatly affected by the fact that I've been listening to a lot of old Dylan lately. Specifically "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)," "With God On Our Side" and "Masters of War"... those three songs all still give me goosebumps.

3 comments:

Al said...

This is so very good, you son of a gun.

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Love those gas masks.

You should pop this on corell and keep going.

Agent M. said...

I really, really like this.