Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Week Thirty-One: Deadline - Al Bruno

If there were five things that defined my childhood, they would be listed as follows:
  1. Dinosaurs
  2. Ghostbusters
  3. The Legend of Zelda
  4. TMNT
  5. Back To The Future (and its related subjects)
Marty McFly had one heckuva' deadline to make, what with playing matchmaker for his parents and trying to synchronize with a bolt of lightning. This being my second submission pertaining to BTTF (as I like to call it), it's a suck-tacular suck fest in terms of style, but I managed to finish it in (around) 3o minutes.

Dinosaurs have already been covered, so keep an eye out for the other three infatuations of my boyhood. Fulgurous Flash.

3 comments:

JOHNNY ZITO said...

I'll bet it killed you not to color the fire by the back tire.

The Big Chump said...

Huh ????

joe bruno said...

Oh Alster, how I loved our childhood.