Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week Twenty-Seven: R and R - Joe Bruno

While a simple picture, I felt this best represented what makes my bed so awesome. Many people, my brother especially, can attest to the fact that no matter how awake you are, my bed will incapacitate you. I've put together a small dissection of what makes this phenomenon possible. The lowest window displays the Sandman Brand sand inside of the mattress. The next window up is the fluffy, white clouds that are interwoven with the sheets and comforter for a heavenly experience. Finally, the pillow is actually made up of marshmallows for a soft headrest with a gentle smell that will sooth the savage beast that is the waking state. I've grown impervious to my bed through constant exposure, but it's a comfy ride, for sure.

3 comments:

Al said...

This made me laugh so hard, it's fantastic, and TRUE!

The Big Chump said...

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Melissa Impo said...

Yo your dad nailed the comment I was going to leave ... I've never been so sleepy looking at art ...

::yawn::