Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Week Twenty-Nine: Jerks - Joe Bruno

I had the idea for this picture pretty early in the week, and after seeing this advanced formula, I knew I had to do it. It doesn't take long to realize that the average person often becomes an ignorant, malicious sociopath when masked behind the anonymity of the internet. This is especially true in online games. I took a smattering of the more universal sayings that often comes from the mouths of these degenerates and placed them on a bathroom wall. I find the contrast between the internet cesspool and the often hateful scrawling written on bathroom walls to be rather fitting.

2 comments:

Al said...

Very somber, Broseph. Did you draw some of the text or was it all fonts? They look good.

Melissa Impo said...

Broseph dont answer Al he wants to steal your fonts ... like he doesnt have a thousand of his own or anything ...