Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Week Twenty-Eight: Feud - Chris

By now most people must be aware of the unspoken feud broiling on this very Tasker House blog. That's right, I'm speaking of the bitter animosity that has grown to become uncontrollable hatred between me and Mello.

Inevitably, the only way to settle things is on the streets (of Japan).

Here Mello uses her Camera Flash Blast attack, which I deftly deflect with my Wacom Graphics Tablet Block.

Who will be victorious? Only time will tell.

7 comments:

mello!!!!!!!!! said...

You have insulted my ancestors with your ravishing good looks and razor sharp wit. Now I must take revenge and punish you with deathly supernova camera flash to restore the Mello honor!

ckh said...

PS: The last line of my description was intended for dramatic effect only. Clearly, I will be victorious.

Al said...

This looks good, C$, the overlays came out really well and the menu bar names look like a screen-cap. Mello's still up one, though.

Joe Bruno said...

I don't know, I was always a Chun Li person myself.

Also, as I typed this I accidentally spelt my name Jose... twice. Should I be worried?

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Does this make Al Ryu? Or Guile?

ckh said...

Al would clearly be Zangief.

Melissa Impo said...

This is great and Broseph you probably should consider getting your name changed to Jose ... especially if you want it that bad your already subconsciously using it ...