Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week Twenty-Two: Gangster - Chris

Kid's movies today are pretty tame, but back in the day, cartoon villians were badass. The gangster weasles from Roger Rabbit were authentically scary. You knew that they would not hesitate to 'eff you up.

I don't remember what happened to the leader of the weasles at the end--(he was a bad guy, so I'm guessing that he probably got thrown in the cartoon-eating goo)--but if he'd survived, you could tell he was moving up in the world. With Roger and Eddie out of the way, he would have offed Judge Doom and been fast on his way to becoming the Godfather of Toon Town.

6 comments:

joe bruno said...

I saw the last half our of this movie about two weeks ago, and this reminded me to go look it up. But yeah, the weasel leader was named Smart *** Weasel and was kicked in the crotch to fall into the dip machine. Good picture with a pleasantly unexpected source.

ckh said...

Hey Al, don't censor my fuckin' entries! Dirty language is part of my artistic expression!

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Killer idea. The back ground and cat make it.

Great idea.

Melissa Impo said...

Yea I totally love this ... I think that some fell in the dip machine and the others "Laughed themselves to death" ...

Tony Trov said...

I asked Al if he hates the Constitution due to his censorship. I am really looking forward to your post this week.
Sic Semper Tyrannis! Freedom of Speech. Down with Fascism!

Al said...

I don't hate the Constitution, Chris, just the Bill of Rights. No joking, though, I'm really looking forward to next week, it should be uber fun.