Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Week Twenty-Three: Profanity - Joe Bruno


From Joe:
After missing many weeks I would have enjoyed to schoolwork/laziness, I finally decided to throw down for this week after this idea came to me. I figured everyone knew Q*bert and his exclamations when you lost. If I had more time and a metric buttload of artistic ability, I would have had him sitting next to Donald Duck at a anger management seminar. Alas. After spending one hour pounding my head in Flash I threw it all out and started again from scratch. I officially now hate Flash and this site. To its creators: Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who asked you.....
Now shut the $%&# up
The Big Chump

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Broseph!

Glad to have you on board; inspired submission.

Bralexander said...

Great job, Buddy, hope you participate again. I like the look on his face, too, it was a fantastic idea.