Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week Sixteen: Evil Twin - Al Bruno

I decided to do my Evil Twin submission in the Larsonesque style, complete with caption and signature. I leave it to the viewer to decide which one is evil.

I've been on a Far Side kick recently, and I've really come to appreciate some of the more esoteric references of the strip. Gary Larson was apparently a science and nature enthusiast as a kid and even kept a terrarium in his basement. The laughs he provided the scientific community were repaid when a louse species was named after him, an honor that he relished. I've been a fan for a long time, too bad they're not being published any longer.

Flash!

3 comments:

Melissa Impo said...

Very Far Side Al Bruno - awesome as always ...

melloooooooooo said...

Oh how do I miss thee, Far Side?

I love your projects, as always

JOHNNY ZITO said...

Barry is the new go to name.

This looks awesome.