Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Week Fifteen: Travel - Al Bruno

This week, I decided to portray my favorite form of travel: time travel. And what better way to portray time travel than with one of its most famous bastions, Doctor Emmett Brown. Here, Doc is experimenting with his new invention, the time travel suit. It comes complete with time circuits and a Mr. Fusion component, as well as a Tron-esque integrated leotard.

I'm not happy with the Flux Capacitor in the image, I should have dedicated more time to it considering its importance. I actually think Doc's suit should be less pristine, with more electical tape and less shiny plating. So please excuse the crudity of this model. I did manage to keep it light and cartoonish (which is what Doc Brown embodies), and I'm assuming that Doc can sprint at 88 mph, too.

Entirely in Flash.

4 comments:

ckh said...

I notice that Doc is traveling back from next Tuesday in order to get his submission in on time for last Tuesday.

Melissa Impo said...

Awesome as always Al Bruno - I like the idea of traveling through time ... I mean I don't like the idea in reality but I like that you went with that concept for the blog this week (I know you and everyone else in that house is cursing me right now for not agreeing with time travel)

JOHNNY ZITO said...

This is insano awesome. I particularly enjoy the mist.

Tony Trov said...

"I'm not happy with the Flux Capacitor in the image, I should have dedicated more time to it considering its importance. I actually think Doc's suit should be less pristine, with more electical tape and less shiny plating. So please excuse the crudity of this model. I did manage to keep it light and cartoonish (which is what Doc Brown embodies), and I'm assuming that Doc can sprint at 88 mph, too."

Get over yourself and stop apologizing.