Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Week Ten: Vice - Mello

From Ms. Mello:
I shop when I’m sad, I shop when I’m happy. When I accomplish something, I shop. When I miserably fail, I lick my wounds… then I shop. It’s called: retail therapy.

So what do I shop for? Shoes, purses and lip gloss of course! I decided to put it through cheesy-ass glass filter because when I go shopping, my eyes glass over and I wake up the next morning with strange bruises and charges to my debit card that I simply don’t remember. It’s all sort of cloudy.

(Not pictured: my obsessive love of chocolate)

- Mello

4 comments:

Al said...

Once again, I'm loving your post this week, and I do like the filter (despite the description). My vice submission should have been me envying your cleverness.

Melissa Impo said...

Mello,
It's funny ... I find myself relating more and more to your posts ... awesome again ...

JOHNNY ZITO said...

sounds like Window Shopping/Date Rape.

Mello!!!!!11 said...

Al - My vice this week would be LOVING YOU.

Mel - Maybe you're my doppelganger, or vice versa?!!!!!

Zito - You hit the nail on the head