Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Week Ten: Vice - Al Bruno

I've wanted to do something with emotion for some time now, and I figured that "hatred" or "anger" were strong enough emotions and good enough vices to depict for this week's topic. This went through a few revisions with about five days between the first draft and the second, and I just threw the shoulders on about fifteen minutes ago (which explains why they're sloppy and bristly). I need more practice with this program, and with the human figure in general.

Still goofing around with Painter.

5 comments:

mello said...

Al! I think it looks great. Im a big fan of all of your submissions. On a side note, I was going to ask if I could do a double submission since I also had an idea for "rage" and wrote another visual poem for it.

al said...

Sure, the more the merrier, Ms. Mello!

Melissa Impo said...

Awesome as always Al Bruno ... awesome as always ...

JOHNNY ZITO said...

The brush strokes in the hair are fantastic.

Joe Bruno said...

Nice, Alster. Came along really nicely from what I saw when you were over. And to answer your question, my other vice, stupidity, got the best of me. All the same since I felt like it was a cop out.