Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Week Nine: Uncomfortable - Al Bruno

I kind of phoned it in this week after jumping around between a few ideas that didn't end up working very well. Irregardless, this is an image of me trying to sleep on the couch. If you've ever tried to lay down on our couches and you're taller than 5'5", you know what I'm talking about. Previous poster Chris, who's about 6'2", quipped that "sleeping on the couch is like sleeping at Abu Ghraib; it's just a bit too short, enough to make it torture." Discomfort is connoted universally by a squiggly mouth. Composed in Flash.

Edit: For Tony, as per his comment.

7 comments:

mello said...

This is do dead on.

JOHNNY ZITO said...

You nailed the shade of carpet. I can even smell it.

ckh said...

First off, I would like to say that personally I hate the word "quip" and I was offended to see it used in conjunction with my name.

Still, what I said is totally true. When I tried sleeping there it was so miserable, I just started uncontrollably confessing to shit.

Tony Trov said...

i wish i could add the trashcan lid.

Tony Trov said...

YEAH!

Melissa Impo said...

Ummmm awesome ...

JAB said...

Knowing you, you have no trouble sleepling in a doggie bed.