Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week Five: Video Games - Al Bruno

So my thought process was as follows: video games > Mario brothers > Italian > pasta > watercolor ditalini glued to construction paper depicting Raccoon Luigi jumping through a Super Mario Brothers 3 landscape. Seems that most people would think that way.

As a sub-submission, I made this little flash game a couple months ago for my housemate/Tasker-House-contributor Dennis when he protested the absence of a Dennis-themed video game. To make it bittersweet for him, I designed it to be as difficult as possible, so you'll need to use both the keyboard, the mouse, and an iron will with steadfast attention.

Coincidentally, ditalini Luigi was also a gift for Dennis. Happy Birthday, Buddy.

5 comments:

Mello! said...

I love this!!!!!!!

Tony Trov said...

...and then God said "Let there be Al Bruno."

Big Chumb in Jersey said...

I'll take a Luigi with red sauce please. Thank you

Melissa said...

You did it again Al Bruno ... awesomeness all around ...

JOHNNY ZITO said...

He painted them all individually...