Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week Eight: Space - Melissa

From Mel:
This week is titled "Gay for Space" ... I didn't know what I was going to do for this week because I hate space and everything that has to do with it. I acknowledge it's existence but that's enough for me. In this drawing, I am being forced to play "astronauts" with the boys and am hating every minute of it. Al is Boost and he is driving, Zito is Uri and Trov is Cosmo, and they are so overly excited about space to the point that they are holding hands to contain themselves (homos). PJ is the alien, because if we were to play this, he would be the one to dress like the alien. And because I hate it so much they made me wear the tin-foil hat instead of a helmet. Oh and my astronaut name is Lame.

-Big Mel

2 comments:

Tony Trov said...

"Al is Boost and he is driving, Zito is Uri and Trov is Cosmo, and they are so overly excited about space to the point that they are holding hands to contain themselves (homos)."

This is a run-on sentence

JOHNNY ZITO said...

They're both run on sentences.

Great job, baby, this made me laugh all weekend.