Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week Eight: Space - Al Bruno

It's a... It's a... It's a rocket ship! It's also my first attempt at Painter. A very, very crude "painting" of a rocket ship was what I was shooting for this week. I couldn't quite get the shiny, pulp, metallic look I was going for, but I enjoyed using the program very much.

As an example of what Painter can actually do, the employees of Avalanche Software keep a blog to exercise their artistic muscles, and a boatload of the work is done in the program. Be sure to click on the links to individual artists' pages on the right, the talent these folks have is really something.

Rocket ship and backdrop in Painter, star field in Paintshop.

2 comments:

Melissa Impo said...

Looks great Al ... I like the soft paint look it has ... awesome as always ...

JOHNNY ZITO said...

I can't wait to see you do more on this program.